Revision Facelift, 16 Month Post Op. :-( a Lot of Research, I Found a Great All Around Ps - Henderson, NV

At 61 years old my face started to get lax with...

At 61 years old my face started to get lax with heavy jowls making me look unhappy. The look actually did influence how I felt. Research and thinking, thinking, thinking. Finally got the nerve up to talk it over with my husband. He gave me full support but didn't see what I was seeing. I got the facelift but it left me with more distinct chipmunk cheeks and two more distinct neck bands. Long story short I felt horrible spending all that money and being left with less than good results. Scars along hairline so I could not wear my hair up. But to the good news I decided to do more research get rid of these jowls. Much research again I found a fabulous PS, Dr Ryan Mitchell in Henderson NV. He has such a natural artistic eye, his stitches were so neat. I sew so I was so impressed with the care he took in each stitch. I am at day two post surgery. Lower face and neck lift with chin implants. Laurita, his assistant was amazing, so caring and informative. The business is called Contours and Curves. Small personal business. They are keepers. ????

post surgery pic, jowls and neck bands

I wanted to post some pictures of before my surgery with Dr. Mitchell in Henderson NV. :-)
Then I will post my 8 day post surgery pictures of the fabulous results. I so like the way the surgery made the corners of my mouth not angle down. I have better pictures of the different angles of my jowls that looked pretty severe before surgery. I just haven't gotten them loaded to post.

Just learning this site

My last post had two pre surgery pic's and one 8 day post. I am just getting this posting figured out. Hopefully I will get a bit more organized and get better before and after pictures together and be able to get proper titles and captions. :-)

Pictures of Stitches/Sutures

Posting some pictures of stitches/Sutures in front of my ear day 3, and a long my hairline after the stitches were removed on day 7.

Out in public today, day 11 post op.

A little makeup and off to the grocery store. Will rest at home this afternoon with a good movie.
Amazing what a good PS can do. :-)

last picture cropped incorrectly,

Try this picture again
Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Mitchell examined me and reassured me that I would do fine and he could fix the problem. So sincere. There isn't words good enough to explain how they assured me we were working as a team. They were available 24/7, and made me feel comfortable asking for anything I needed to make me comfortable. I came alone from out of town so the Dr came to my hotel to remove the bandages. Laurita picked me up at my hotel to take me to surgery and also took me back after surgery. They gave me a large gift bag of food and juices. They repeated that if I need anything at my hotel they would bring it to me. Laurita was my main deciding factor in choosing Dr Mitchell as my PS. She could speak so highly of Dr Mitchell's skill and ability to give personal service to their clients. 100% sincere.