40yo Tired of Saddlebags

For years I've been buying pants too large in the...

For years I've been buying pants too large in the waist to fit over my thighs. After all the expense of tailoring it seemed logical to take the plunge. Best thing I've done for my physical and emotional self, absolutely worth every penny. The pleasure of buying pants that don't have to be tailored is incredible!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Sohn was fantastic! He asked what it was I wanted to achieve with this procedure, explained what he could do and what to realistically expect. I felt fully informed, comfortable and pleased with the entire consultation. As it came time for the procedure, Dr. Sohn, continued to explain and make sure I had no questions. The procedure went well and he made sure to check up on me later in the day. The entire process was more than I had expected. The staff at his office were always available for any questions and concerns and made sure I knew to ask or call any time. So glad I chose them.