I Look Years Younger!! - Henderson, NV

I am 51 and was looking for a procedure that would...

I am 51 and was looking for a procedure that would lighten my brown spots, improve the texture and fine lines and give it a more youthful appearance. Dr. Khorsandi recommended the Fraxel treatment to address all of my concerns. He said 1 or 2 treatments would be all I need to make a substantial difference. I have had 1 treatment and I cannot believe how fantastic my skin looks!! My skin is bright, glowing and vibrant...it literally looks many years younger! I could not be any happier! The procedure only took about 20 minutes and was very tolerable. Dr. Khorsandi is fabulous, very personable and thorough in his explanations. We talked about other procedures as well and I appreciate how honest and realistic he is regarding what kind of results to expect. The office is really clean and the staff is friendly and helpful. The manager, Catherine, is very nice, she helped get me scheduled and put me at ease. I can't wait to have my second Fraxel treatment and more procedures soon!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon