Upper Blepharoplasty, 42 y/o Henderson, NV

First time I went in for a consultation with Dr....

First time I went in for a consultation with Dr. Mitchell, I liked him right away. He took his time answering my questions and allaying whatever concern I had. My eye surgery (upper bleph) went very well with minimal pain. Dr. Mitchell and Lauritta, his OR nurse were very calming and professional. The procedure was done in his clinic which was very clean, aesthetically pleasing, and most of all made me felt safe as it was not too wide an expanse of space as to feel like I am just one of so many clients. Procedure-wise, Dr. Mitchell did an awesome job. Seven days post op, my eyes healed up very well, the incisions barely visible, my bruising almost inexistent. If you follow Dr. Mitchell's post op instructions closely such as icing, elevating head on several pillows, applying antibiotic ointment etc., it would help greatly with getting optimal results. Dr. Mitchell is not only a great surgeon but he is a doctor with an artist's eyes and hands who also happens to be a very nice person as well. I feel my eyes have truly opened up, no more droopy, heavy lids that have bothered me for a long time. If you are second guessing yourself, don't. Plunge right in like I did and I don't regret having done so. Dr. Mitchell, Lauritta and staff are awesome!!!

Before and After Photos

These are my before and after photos 17 days post op. As you could see, the procedure opened up my eyes, close to what they've been before when I was younger. The results are subtle. I do my part though, I keep the incision site moist with Aquaphor ointment, using Q tips. I must say there are times my eyelids itch, but that is just most likely the tissue healing. I also massage the incision lines (which are looking pretty good just 17 days post op) with my Clarisonic Opal, after I've applied Aquaphor ointment. Overall, my eyes are looking pretty good, I'd imagine a few months from now, they'd look even better. Again, I'm happy with what Dr. Mitchell did with my eyes!
Henderson Facial Plastic Surgeon