I Am So Happy with my Results! - Henderson, NV

I had lipo all over my body then fat injected back...

I had lipo all over my body then fat injected back into my butt. Before deciding on VIP plastic surgery I went to 3 other doctors. Fr the moment I walked into the office, I was impressed with the office. The front desk girls are very nice and welcoming. The office decor is so beautiful with beautiful art all over. I can't say enough nice things about the doctor. He really understandings what I'm looking for and really spends a lot of time with you. My results are amazing and I got a lot of compliments!!!

Catherine the practice manager is so nice and beautiful. She gave me her cell and I texted her at all times of the day. She would ALWAYS reply and was always checking in on me after surgery. They also include all the Venus treatments with the price. It was totally worth it. The front desk, the back office staff and the doctor makes an amazing team. This doctor really cares about you. I didn't get that with the other doctors I consulted with. You won't be disappointed her. They will give you the results you were promised. I can't wait to come back for more prrocedures. This doctor is THE BEST!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon