32 Yrs with 3 Kids

My motivations was being able to feel comfortable...

My motivations was being able to feel comfortable in my own skin. I was unhappy with how my breast were before the surgery. I still have a ways to go cause it has only been one month, so i look forward to the final results. Bambi, she is an amazing person and she helped me through the whole process. I would do it again, I really like that I can have breast that are lifted opposed to how there were before.

Pics

As you can see they are still high and has to drop a little. I think my nipple got shifted while being moved up, I think I will keep the piercing the way it is. It looks unique. So far Im am happy still getting in place, can't wait for them to be settled.

Almost week 6

Still loving the results, it a process because I'm for the implants to drop. I love that they sit up and that Im able to feel comfortable in my own skin

Healing

The healing has been better than expected, Im grateful that nothing went wrong in that process. I was given easy instructions to follow.
Dr Hankins

The doctor was fast, very polite and understood my needs as far as the appearance of my breast. Bambi is an amazing person, Im grateful to have her through this whole process.