A Genuine, Fantastic Experience All-around! - Henderson, NV

My 36-C breasts began to sag in my twenties, and...

My 36-C breasts began to sag in my twenties, and after having a child at 30, they were left deflated and droopy. I was very self-conscious and wanted a breast lift and augmentation to restore them to their former glory. I visited 3 well-respected plastic surgeons in Henderson, but ultimately landed with Dr. Cambeiro. What convinced me to choose Dr. Cambeiro was his overall ease and approachable manner, along with the fact that he recommended I opt out of the $3,000 breast lift. He was 100% correct. I had 325cc's put in, they look absolutely natural and full, like they did 10-15 years ago, with no lollipop scarring. I am now a 36-D, and should I consider any other cosmetic procedure, I will definitely be using Dr. Cambeiro.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

I have always believed that the interactions with the staff is as important as the interactions with the doctor, when considering the entire experience. Dr. Cambeiro's staff has given me possibly the greatest experience I could have asked for. With each and every appointment, phone call, and payment consultation, his staff is completely genuine and treated me as if I was a VIP client.