Breast Impant Removal/Full Lift - Treatment Expierence - Henderson, NV

Dr. Hayley Brown and staff come highly recommended...

Dr. Hayley Brown and staff come highly recommended by others and myself as to the treatment of care they offer their patients. I was extremely pleased as to the level of care they put into the treatment of their patients. Dr. Brown and Staff not only inform you as to what you can realistically expect after surgery but they offer support and offer many different treatment options for your specific need. My treatment experience was above and beyond fantastic and I would recommend anyone looking to achieve excellent as a result of a cosmetic procedure to Dr. Hayley Brown and her Staff. You will be thrilled. I have included before and after pictures of my procedure, which was, implant removal and a full lift (was 34 DD) now I am happily a 34C. I hope this review helps you and your decision.
Dr. Hayley Brown

Dr. Hayley Brown and staff are of the utmost professional cosmetic surgery team I have seen. I am a 46 year old female. I weigh 116 pounds. I came to see Dr. Brown after extensively researching her background. What did I find? Excellence! I had a breast augmentation about 15 years ago, my previous surgeon placed silicone implants OVER the muscle, after years went by they became saggy, improperly shaped and great thinning of my skin occurred around the edges of the bag, you could see the bag through my skin. I initially went to Dr. Brown to just replace my implants. I was a 34DD, but when I told her that I wanted a natural look she encouraged to remove the implants and to do a full lift. Thankfully, I had enough tissue to come out of my surgery a 34C. I am so proud to have a Dr. that wants me to look natural and her encouragement helped me make this decision. I am so happy I did! Me, personally, I will never have implants again, my breasts look fantastic and sexy! I also had lower eyelid surgery done and it came out excellent. She was able to remove a fair amount of skin resulting in a more youthful appearance, along with 3 syringes of Juvederm applied to laugh lines, lips and other lower areas of the face. Dr. Hayley Brown is professional but I must say that she and her staff truly care about their patients. I was informed of everything and anything that I needed to know or do. Dr. Brown and Alethea were there whenever I needed them. I can’t thank them enough for what they have done for me. Going further back to the beginning, I met with Raquel and she is such a wonderful woman. She was also there with me through a lot of questions, concerns, financially and otherwise. I liked her so much, I asked if she could be in the surgery room when they did my surgery. I was blessed to have her in the room with me. I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Brown and her team. If you are looking for above exceptional results, call Dr. Brown, have a consultation with her, you will not be disappointed. I know I wasn’t. It has been about 3 months since my surgery and although my breasts are still taking shape, they look so awesome!!!!!!! I am so happy with the staff and the way that I was treated and pampered. Thank you Dr. Brown, Alethea, Raquel and Staff!!!!!! I will re-post another review 6 month post op and then 1 year post op to share my results…..