43 Y/o with 9 Year Old Saline Implants Post Explanation - Henderson, NV

I recently had my implants removed by Dr. Hankins....

I recently had my implants removed by Dr. Hankins. He was by far the best option here in Vegas. I am so excited and happy with the overall procedure and outcome! Dr. Hankins removed my 9 y/o saline, above the muscle implants in a small OR room in his office for half the price other PS were quoting me!! Even better, it was only local anesthesia, quick and painless. I couldn't believe it!!! It was so easy!!! My outcome has been great and it's only been 3 weeks!! I love that he also advised me to wait 4-6 months before I decided to have a breast lift because I might be happy with my outcome. Bambi, his OR nurse was also amazing and followed me closely for these 3 weeks. I even had her cell phone number in case of problems or issues....there were none. I waited for nine years to get my implants out and I am so glad a friend told me about Dr. Hankins!!!! If you want your implants removed or any other procedure, go see him first!!!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon