Breast Augmentation with the Best in Las Vegas!!

So ever since I can recall I've always wanted a...

So ever since I can recall I've always wanted a breast augmentation. I am of a petite frame, 110lbs and 5'1. I never had boobs I would say just nipples and one day I woke up and decided after so many years to go get a breast consultation and 2 weeks after that I was in the O.R getting my breast augmentation and I can say that it's one of the best decisions I've ever made. Dr. Khorsandi is the best in Las Vegas and cares about the well being of the patient and not about the money like so many other plastic surgeons in Las Vegas! All his staff is truly amazing. Like I mentioned I scheduled my consultation and I didn't have to think twice about getting a different opinion from another surgeon because Dr. Khorsandi walked me through the whole procedure and made me feel very comfortable. It's been a little over a month since I got my surgery and I'm healing perfectly I haven't had any issues with pain or discomfort the whole procedure has been smooth and I wouldn't think twice about it if I had to do it again of course with Dr. Khorsandi. My next procedure is going to be buttock implants with VIP Plastic Surgery.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Simply the best in Las Vegas. His staff is amazing. I will be getting another procedure in the future with Dr. Khorsandi.