Highly Recommended - Henderson, NV

I was referred to Dr. Arthur Cambeiro at SurgiSpa...

I was referred to Dr. Arthur Cambeiro at SurgiSpa from a friend and it was the best referral ever! I’m so glad that I went with Dr. Arthur Cambeiro! He was actually the only doctor I went to since right off the bat I knew that he would deliver the results I was looking for. I have known for a long time that I wanted a breast augmentation, but I wanted to wait until I was done having kiddos. I met with Dr. Cambeiro for my consultation in September 2016, I told him what I was looking for, I showed him pictures, and told him what I was not looking for. Dr. Cambeiro then gave me his suggestions and since he is the Subject Matter Expert, is Board Certified, and has done many breast augmentations I went with his recommendations. I had my surgery date in October 2016 and I couldn’t be happier! I feel sexy, they fit my body (tall and lean) and the more they drop the better they are looking! I can’t imagine what the final results will look like if they are already looking amazing! I have no regrets with my size 400cc silicon under the muscle. The incisions are also so small ? and people can’t tell that I got a breast augmentation and that is also the results I wanted with a “natural look”. I am absolutely happy with everything from my consultation to my surgery. I want to say Thanks to the Team at SurgiSpa, and the surgery center at Seven Hills! Dr. Arthur Cambeiro, thanks again for ensuring that my decision was not a regret but the missing piece to me feeling more like a women. Thank You….
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon