So Happy I Used Hankins & Sohn. Henderson, NV

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation since...

I have wanted to get a breast augmentation since around age 13. I am 24 now, and I finally did it. I'm 5'9" and I was at a 34A pretty much my whole life. I always felt like a C cup would be more proportionate to my body. I recently moved to the Las Vegas area from Denver, Colorado, where I had looked into getting this procedure done. I am so happy that I waited until I was in Vegas and I could have it done by Dr. Hankins and his team. From the first consultation, I knew that I would be comfortable and taken care of. Everyone listened to what I wanted and I didn't feel like I was being "up-sold" to a bigger size for a higher price. I basically knew what I wanted going in and they made it possible. I would recommend Hankins & Sohn to anyone looking for a personal and professional service at a great price!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Hankins isn't the most personable man, but he is brilliant and that is what I wanted from a surgeon. His assistant (and basically the person I saw the most) Bambi, is the personable one. She is amazing and made me feel so comfortable and excited for my new look!