22 Years Old, 350cc Moderate Plus, 32A to 32DD. Henderson, NV

I have always wanted to get my breasts done from a...

I have always wanted to get my breasts done from a young age. I always knew that my breasts wouldn't grow to the size that I would want them because my mother's breasts never grew to anything bigger than a small B cup. I found myself in the position to finally move forward with this surgery and I am so thrilled that I did because I am loving the way my new breasts look! I went from BARELY a 32A (honestly I was probably smaller but Victoria secret never sized me correctly) to a 32DD and I even fit into 32DDD!
It's been a little over one month later since my BA and I have my next follow-up appointment with Dr. Hankins tomorrow morning, February 1st. At my last appointment, January 4, I was given my scar treatment cream which helps with the visibility of the scars. I had the implants inserted underneath my breast so the was pretty evident. With the treatment cream I have seen it go from super red to a light brown almost barely noticable -- and this was just after 3 weeks of doing it twice a day!
I have to say, Dr. Hankins and his staff have been extremely helpful in this journey. From him to his nurses down to the front desk girls, they've all had a hand in making this experience a comfortable one for me and I'm very grateful that I chose him to perform this procedure. I had a lot of girlfriends go to him and recommend him to me. I would definitely recommend him as well!
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon