brazilian butt lift with no down time, no surgery! amazing results - Henderson, NV

I had 20 vials of sculptra injected into my butt....

I had 20 vials of sculptra injected into my butt. There was no down time for this. It was just an in office injections and I was able to drive home immediately

I can't tell you enough good about this practice. It was worth every penny. I've been to many consultations in town and many in Beverly Hills as well. I'm a very picky person and cost wasn't an issue for me. I only wanted to go with a doctor and practice that I was comfortable with. It was very impt to pick a doctor that understood what I was going for. Natural but sexy look and not over done. Dr khorsandi is a true artist and gave me the body i always wanted. This office is very professional and clean. The staff are very welcoming. Catherine the manager would always be available for me. She is very sweet and patience with my needs not to mention pretty too. I highly recommend VIP to anyone looking for a plastic surgeon. You will not be disappointed.
My sculptra in my butt looks so natural. I am very happy with the results. There was no down time for this and it was absolutely amazing!!! I am very happy with the results.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon