31 No Kids. Henderson, NV

Dr k. At vip plastic surgery completly changed my...

Dr k. At vip plastic surgery completly changed my life, I've had a spare tire for a while now and I couldn't get rid of it no matter how good I ate;/ the brazillian butt lift and lipo gave me an hour glass shape I've always wanted, I'm only a week out and u can see the difference, tears of happiness, I know I'm still super swollen but being able to see results after a week when I worked for years trying to get rid of my tummy makes me so so happy, the staff there is amazing and welcoming, Cathryn the head of Vip called or just texted everyday to see how I was feeling or if I needed anything at all,they don't make u feel like a patient, they make u feel like family, and I will recommend vip plastic surgery to everyone!! my life is changed I'm so happy;)

So excited on these results

Two weeks post op and I couldn't be happier once again dr k at vip changed my life ????????????????????????

Two weeks post op still super swollen

Still retaining 15 pounds of fluid but the pics speak for themself dr k is a master at his craft

Butt is looking great

I love my new bubble butt lol

Getting nerdy

I'm a comic book nerd #marvel

My stomache hasn't been this flat since highschool

Can't wait to take off this garment my stomache hasn't been this flat since I can remember ;)

Loving my three month results

Loving my big booty hehe
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon

Dr k is absolutely amazing, I wasn't even sure what I wanted when I went in, we went over some different options and came to the conclusion of the brazillian butt lift with fat transfer! He really took his time though like spent 3 hours with me,I've had quite a bit of surgery in the past Breast aug, rhino plasty, and a few other small ones like fillers and stuff,and none of the other Drs I went to really took the time to go over things and weigh out options with me they just kinda wanted the money, they were never welcoming and just made me feel kinda hesitant, but with Dr K it was no question, he is so welcoming and just plain awesome!!! even after waking up from anesthesia he came and sat in the recovery room and made me laugh and just built my spirits, never has a plastic surgeon taken the time to sit in recovery after with me, I couldn't say better things about Vip there amazing and I will never step foot in another office my experience was amazing,the staff is amazing!!! Thank you VIP FOR CHANGING MY LIFE♥️♥️♥️