Adult Acne - Henderson, NV

I went to ViP Plastic Surgery desperate to...

I went to ViP Plastic Surgery desperate to alleviate my acne. I have been on meds & creams for over a year and basically had given up hope. A friend recommended a chemical peel so I booked an appointment. The Patient Coordinator, Jenny, recommended the Obagi Blue Peel Radiance. Melanie, the Esthetician, was gentle and understanding with my situation and helped me get the most out of my treatment. Everyone was truly amazed with my results and I finally see some real progress! Pimples have almost vanished and my face looks so tight and clean. I wish I knew about this a year ago. 5 days off from work is perfect but you could return after 4 days with a cloth headband around the hairline, since that is where the peeling ends.

ViP Plastic Surgery- Melanie, the esthetician, was so comforting and her gentle technique helped me through the discomfort. I got the most out of my treatment because of herā£