All On 4 Dental Implants Was A Success - Henderson, NV

I have neglected my mouth for many years out of...

I have neglected my mouth for many years out of fear and knew I was probably destined for some sort of denture. I was referred to Dr Perrone by a friend who had been a long time patient of hers. At the initial meeting, Dr Perrone did a complete exam and we went over multiple options to restore my smile. She took the time to answer all my questions (about all the options as well as how much each option would cost) and I decided I would go with a complete set of dentures but with dental implants supporting them. The process from start to finish was quite quick and I am very happy with the final results. I especially loved that Dr Perrone asked for pictures of my smile from when I was younger so we could attempt to replicate my original smile. She got it just right.

My experience with Dr Perrone was incredible. Definitely the best dentist I have been to since living in Las Vegas. She is very precise and very careful to make sure you are getting the absolute best dental treatment possible. They made me feel so comfortable throughout the whole process and took very good care of me. I am just sorry I waited so long to fix my smile. I could not be happier with my new smile. I get compliments all the time.