Adult with Braces - Henderson, NV

Dr Perrone has been my dentist for many years. I...

Dr Perrone has been my dentist for many years. I have always wanted to do braces to fix my smile but was always hesitant. Dr Perrone recently introduced me to the concept of 6 month smiles where braces are worn for about 6 months vs years. I was excited by the prospect and decided I wanted to go ahead with treatment. Dr Perrone took great care at all times like she always does to ensure I was comfortable and happy with progress. We just finished treatment and I just can't stop smiling. I have the smile I have always wanted. Definitely recommend Dr Perrone as a dentist especially if she can make my smile like it is!!!

Dr Perrone is great. She has been my dentist for about 10 yrs and have always been very happy with my dental care and the office staff. The office feels like long time friends and not a dental office. Dr Perrone has always been available to answer all my questions and make any procedure a painless event.