I have been living in fear and constant discomfort...

I have been living in fear and constant discomfort for at least 2 years. I neglected my teeth and always put off treatment until absolutely necessary. I finally decided that I needed to get past the fears and get on with my life. I was referred to Dr Perrone thru a friend of mine. She spoke extremely well of her and her office. After meeting Dr Perrone and her friendly staff I can understand why. She welcomed me as if she knew me for a long time and made me feel right at ease. SHe also let me be part of the process asking me what I needed or wanted out of my dental treatment. THat eased my fears and I knew I made the right choice. All of my treatment has been perfect and I could not be any happier.

Dr Perrone is a true professional who knows how to care for her patients. I felt at ease right after meeting her. The dental care I recieved was top notch and I can now smile without discomfort for the first time in years. Her office is warm and inviting as is the staff. HIghly recommended!!!