Dr Cambeiro is Amazing! - Las Vegas, NV

Dr. Cambeiro and his staff are amazing! I just...

Dr. Cambeiro and his staff are amazing! I just had a tummy tuck with lipo. I felt so comfortable after our consultation and knew he was the right doctor for me. He took the time to explain the entire procedure in detail to my husband and I and he explained it in a way that we could understand. Leading up to the surgery I called numerous times with new questions I thought of and they were all answered immediately. On the day of my surgery he went over everything again. One of the my main concerns was the scar, I have seen many tummy tucks with a high and long scar and I did not want that. He assured me he would go well below my c-section scare and I thought it was too good to be true, however I am amazed as to how low my scar is and it is indeed under where my c-section scar used to be. I had my surgery about 4 weeks ago and I am beyond happy with my new body. Also, his staff is great and always so sweet and helpful, especially his assistant Melissa. If I ever decide to get additional surgeries or procedures done in the future Dr. Cambeiro is the only doctor I will go to.
Las Vegas Plastic Surgeon