Hematoma, Symmastia (uni-boobs) and Bottoming out - Draper, UT, Key Largo, FL

17 Nov 2016
Updated

1 day ago

Hematoma, Symmastia (uni-boobs) and Bottoming out - Draper, UT - Key Largo, FL

With deepest sadness, I have to redo my breast augmentation that was operated by Dr. Richard Fryer. This was my very first breast augmentation operation and I now have symmastia (uni-boobs) and one of the breast is bottoming out. Dr. Fryer was very nice and the staff from the office were so responsive, caring and supportive. The customer service was excellent. I wish the result of my operation was excellent too. I also had hematoma (internal breeding) after my breast augmentation. On the next day check up, he diagnosed with hematoma. He told me he will give me the operation not the next day but the day after. Not sure if it's normal to wait. Is it to let the breeding settle? I do not know. Dr. Fryer offered me the revision surgery with cost split between us. I do not have the confidence in him after hematoma, Symmastia and bottoming out happened to me. I need to go other doctor to do the revision. Imperfect breast augmentation surgery happens frequently. As I read, there are many satisfied customers for Dr. Fryer. This is just my experience.