Hello Laser Bye Bye Razor - Chirag, Delhi

No cuts, no rashes, no stubble. Just silky smooth...

No cuts, no rashes, no stubble. Just silky smooth skin all year round. Thats what laser hair removal is. Once i got laser hair removal done on my legs and arms, i realised how much time and money i had been wasting all these years. What was i thinking? Why didn't i get this done earlier?

Well, never mind. Sense prevailed soon enough and i am happy. What i am getting at ladies, is the great benefits of laser. You all know how much time it takes to shave, specially when you want to slip into something nice at night, you first start by shaving for an hour. Not anymore, now i just slip into nice stuff all the time without worrying about hair.

Pain? No pain at all. Just a slight burning sensation. That's it. I got it done overseas and it was the best thing i did on my trip. I was red and rashed up for a few days, but soon enough i was back to my smooth legs, minus the rashes. Specially with summer setting in, it is the best thing to do.

My hair has not grown back as yet, not after eight treatments. Later if i see some growth, i can always go for a touch up. Lets just say it is a practical and smart thing to do. I loved it.