275cc moderate plus

Super nice employees nice upscale environment. The...

Super nice employees nice upscale environment. The nurses and Doctor were fantastic. I went with 275cc round mentor mermory gel moderate plus profile. The incision went under my breast. The nurse was amazing I give her a 10 on calming me down and talking to me. I recommend the nurse put the numbing cream in you arm before they put in the iv (i couldn't feel a thing. The operating room was nice she even put a heating tube in my blanket I was very comfertable. I think the worst part was when I was Recover room I got Nauseous but I got a Finagrin and feel better. When I got in the car the pain meds wore off I had pains in my chest. It was like an elephant was standing on my chest. Now I'm taking my meds and I'm actually moving around. It feels better for sure. I do not recommend do this alone through out the day. You will need help getting up and down. I send some pics soon !!

Day 5

I'm ready to work out again. It still aches a bit not to bad they feel very tight. I can't wait for them to drop.

Week and a half post op