37 Yo Mother of Twins, Weight 156lbs, 5'1" Tall

I had an abdominoplasty, liposuction to my flanks...

I had an abdominoplasty, liposuction to my flanks and breast augmentation on September 9, 2016 at Hedden Plastic Surgery by Dr. Schaffer. I am VERY pleased with my results! Dr. Schaffer & his staff were professional, caring & answered all my questions before & after surgery. I did pay extra for the injectable pain medication to be used during my surgery (I can't remember the name)... it's a marcaine type medicine, in which I believe was well worth the money! I was sore after surgery but was never in what I call "real pain".
Birmingham Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Schaffer made me feel very comfortable during my consultation, he answered all my questions & addressed my concerns. He was professional during each encounter, pre-op & post-op. The nursing staff was kind & professional. Also, I would like to add my wait time was never longer than 20 minutes in his office which I really appreciated; because everyone's time is valuable. I highly recommend Dr. Schaffer, and will return if I need his services in the future.