Skin Rejuvenation Procedure with Halo Laser

I knew as i get close to age 50 I wanted to do...

I knew as i get close to age 50 I wanted to do some skin rejuvenation procedure to remove brown spots, fill teenage acne scars, and tighten my facial skin . After much research, I found that Dr. Sani is a great resource and has all the training necessary. In our first meeting he answered all my questions and made me feel totally at ease. I started my first BBL procedure on Dec 2nd and went back to work the same day. Dr. Sani made a special trip for me on Sunday Dec 6th to do a Halo procedure on my face. I was so scared and thought that I may actually chicken out and change my mind last minute, but he assured me that I would be surprised. The procedure took about 30 min and I was so calm and relaxed that I could not believe myself. I had no pain but a feeling like if you get a light sun tan on you skin. Today was my day 4 and I was already back to work without any makeup. I Love Dr. Sani's work and his professional care and attention. I am going in for two more procedure after this one. Thank you for a great job Dr. Omeed Sani at Helath & Beauty Physicians.
Sunnyvale Physician

I Love Dr. Sani's work and his professional care and attention. He carefully listened to all my concerns and provided a clear explanation on each step of the procedure. He also accommodated my crazy schedule for follow up visits. During the recovery period he made daily calls to ensure I am doing OK or address any questions or concerns.