Just What I Wanted. Healdsburg, CA

I have had Mini Lifts before, as the years go by...

I have had Mini Lifts before, as the years go by you continue to loose elasticity. The last one I had was with an MD in Stanford and it was a mid-face lift. Did nothing and he told me nothing could be done. Well a few years passed and through a friend, I decided to go to Dr. Stanley Jacob's lectures. I was impressed at his dedication to understanding new techniques and advancing his expertise and genuine interests in the patients concerns. I set an appointment to chat, and when all my questions were satisfied, I booked a date for surgery. I was amazed at the results, the best I have ever had. I had a few days down time, but the surgery was so clean it healed flawlessly and after a month you could not see any scaring around my ears. The whole thing was done at his office where he has a complete operating theater. Took a few weeks for all the sutures to fall away and now I am me again! Thank you Dr. Jacobs, you are the best!
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon

The best in the business.