31yr Old Sun Damages Mom with Angry Forehead - Hawaii

I have a very angry forehead! Or so my children...

I have a very angry forehead! Or so my children tell me... They are always asking me "why are you so mad mom?" And I say " I am not mad, it's just that the sun is bright!" This is because I live in Hawaii where the sun is on full blast all the time... So I am constantly scrunching my forehead. I have a bad 11 right in ghe middle! So I went and visited with my mom and 2 older sisters recently and after a few drinks my middle sister confessed to us that her beautiful skin was thanks to Botox every 3mos. I felt so betrayed! But also impressed! As soon as I got back to the island I looked on groupon and found a PS here that offers dysport 50 units for $149. I booked my appt! I went in and saw the PS and afterwards few questions I was laying down getting pricked with a needle that felt like tiny bee stings. It was all done and over in about 5 mins. I left the office and felt like I had just been ripped off. A few days later I still felt ripped off. Then day three I felt tightening, day four my forehead lines had lightened, and day five they were non existant! I am so impressed with this stuff. I can't even believe that I lived w/0 it for as long as I did. I will be going back every 4mos for as long as I can afford it and he gives me this great deal. So worth the money to have my confidence back.

Pleasant. Great plastic surgeon.