32 Years Old, 5 Years of Nursing Two Littles - Left Me Needing Implants and a Lift - Hawaii, HI

32 years old, 5 years of nursing two littles -...

32 years old, 5 years of nursing two littles - left me needing implants and a lift.
Dr. Healy's portfolio of work online is what drew me to his office. His work was SO consistent! None of his clients looked "over done" (too big for their body). There are several plastic surgeons on Oahu but a lot of their portfolio work online looked really - inconsistent and a few of the ones that were on the top google search the implants looked too big on their clients. That scared me! I didnt want to walk away from this looking like Dolly Parton. I take any "body modification" seriously!
Anyway, I can't say enough nice things about this Doctor. I brought in my old bra (from my pre-nursing days), I just wanted my breasts to look like what they did before I had kids. He was so professional and recommended what implant would fill the cups and get them the shape I once had. You could tell he's done it a thousand times and he just knew what I needed to make them look great.
From the consultation, to the surgery, to the after care, he did an amazing job.
I had no bruising. They basically looked amazing the day I came home. (A few of my girl friends had bruising from other surgeons_). I was also really pleased to know that he regularly goes to 3rd world countries and does mission trips to help impoverished children with no access to medical care who need surgery. What an amazing person!! I felt very blessed putting my procedure in the hands of Dr. Healy and his team. If you are lucky enough to have surgery by him you won't regret it. Was the best decision I ever made.
Oahu Island Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Healy is amazing. I can't say enough great things about him. And it takes ALOT for me to trust a surgeon. What a blessing Dr. Healy was to me!!