Breast Augmentation on 24 Year Old Mother of One - Havant, GB

I choose to have a a breast augmentation following...

I choose to have a a breast augmentation following loosing 6 stone, this lead to empty boobs, I was an empty c cup and I am hoping to achieve a full DD / E cup. I have chosen 520cc moderate profile sebbin implants, which are micro textured. I have chosen these implants with the guidance of my surgeon Dr Hurren. I had this surgery yesterday and I am already very happy with the results, choosing this size has helped me avoid has helped me avoid an uplift and has given me a really great fullness and good nipple placement. I have had very little pain, no drains where required as Mr Hurren does not use them. I was up and about after 20 minutes of recovery time, and have used paracetamol and ibuprofen as pain relief!

Mr Jeremy Hurren is very professional and gave me the best advise I could have asked for, I was told everything I needed to know both verbally and was also given all that information in reading material. I am a no fuss girl and found Jeremy's approach refreshing, I had been for consultations with 2 other hospitals previous to visiting Jeremy and he is straight to the point with no "sales pitch" which I found really frustrating with other surgeons! I have been very well taken care of and Jeremy is very easy to reach, his secretary is fantastic and he is always happy to talk through any concerns! I'm so very happy I chose Jeremy!