35 Year Old Mom of 2. Needed my Breasts Back!! - Cuba

I am a 35 year old mom of 2 living in Toronto,...

I am a 35 year old mom of 2 living in Toronto, Canada. A couple of months ago I decided it was time for some ‘me’ time (I know, sounds horribly selfish). Anyway, I decided to post here, because I see some women have gone to the Dominican Republic and other countries, but I have not seen anyone posting on Cuba. This is odd, considering the amount of foreign patients I met during my stay in Havana, including Americans and fellow Canadians.
I am very satisfied with the results and I only have great things to say about my experience. I must admit to being skeptical and a bit scared to leave the country. However; I did some research, asked around and considered my budget in my decision making process. The whole trip was arranged by Multisalud.ca and included some back and forth regarding medical history and pictures of treatment areas. The clinic was clean and modern, considering it is Cuba!! But the best part is the medical staff and the doctors: they are simply wonderful human beings. I think the result speaks for itself and I paid a fraction of the cost of anything similar offered in Canada. Also, their price includes everything: round trip (from Canada), pick up and drop off at the airport, procedure incl. anaesthesia, private room, a la carte menu, and doctor supervised recovery (I was there for 5 nights, which granted is not optimal, but still ok). I would recommend Cuba to anyone who is on the fence about going there for plastic surgery.
Dr. Jose Cairos