32 Year Old Male with Double Chin. Hattiesburg, MS

I initially asked my doctor about liposuction, but...

I initially asked my doctor about liposuction, but he recommended a series of Exilis treatments instead due to the lower (he said about half) the cost and minimal side effects.

I have had four treatments so far, and his office includes a fifth treatment at no charge, so I've got one more to go.

The first treatment resulted in an almost immediate improvement of about 1/8" (3mm), but the second, third, and fourth treatments took a few days to start showing results.

So far I still have a ridge of fat that's bothering me, but with the fifth treatment still to go, I will wait and see what the final results are.

The chin area can be VERY painful (according to the esthetician who does the treatments, because of the bones which reflect the radio frequency energy), and I recommend taking something to help keep calm down if available.

Overall, I highly recommend at least one treatment to see if you get results. The doctor told me that some people respond differently, depending on age and skin tone primarily, so you won't really know if it will work until you try it.

I plan to post updates a few days after the fifth procedure and again at about a month after, after my final follow-up visit.

Feel free to comment if you have questions and I will do my best to answer.

Pictures

25 days post fourth treatment

2 days post fifth treatment

26 days post fifth (and last) treatment

26 days post my fifth treatment. The procedure definitely worked, but I think there's something going on with muscle or other tissue making my chin and neck still look larger than I think it should. I'll give it to the end of the summer and I'd r it's still not right, I think I'll consult with at least one PS.

Recent pic

Recent side view as requested.

It looks and feels like it did before I had the treatments.

Now, I would recommend saving the money on Exilis and having Lipo done instead.
Hattiesburg Dermatologic Surgeon

Dr. Waller is extremely professional, and I was pleasantly surprised that he would recommend something less expensive than chin liposuction. The esthetician who performs the procedures, Theresa, is very skilled at it and extremely professional.