Thank You Dr. Farruggio !! - Hartsdale, NY

The first time I met with Dr. Farruggio was 2 1/2...

The first time I met with Dr. Farruggio was 2 1/2 years ago when I finally decided to tackle the bump on my nose that has plagued me since my teens. He came highly recommended from a friend who had seen him for a surgery before. From the moment I walked into his office he made me feel extremely comfortable by answering all of my million questions and being 100% honest with me about what he thought the best plan for me would be. I scheduled the surgery a few months later, and it was the best decision I have ever made. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make until I found I could have a conversation with people and not feel self-conscious about my profile from the side. I was so happy with Dr. Farruggio's work that I decided to see him again 6 months ago to have a breast lift with new implants to correct a past surgery I had almost 10 years ago. I cannot express how ecstatic I am with the results - I haven't felt this comfortable or looked this good in years. Not only is he an amazing plastic surgeon, but he is genuine with his opinion and his OR staff is wonderful!