Thank You Dr. Farruggio !! - Hartsdale, NY

Sort by:
*Treatment results may vary

The first time I met with Dr. Farruggio was 2 1/2...

The first time I met with Dr. Farruggio was 2 1/2 years ago when I finally decided to tackle the bump on my nose that has plagued me since my teens. He came highly recommended from a friend who had seen him for a surgery before. From the moment I walked into his office he made me feel extremely comfortable by answering all of my million questions and being 100% honest with me about what he thought the best plan for me would be. I scheduled the surgery a few months later, and it was the best decision I have ever made. I didn't realize how much of a difference it would make until I found I could have a conversation with people and not feel self-conscious about my profile from the side. I was so happy with Dr. Farruggio's work that I decided to see him again 6 months ago to have a breast lift with new implants to correct a past surgery I had almost 10 years ago. I cannot express how ecstatic I am with the results - I haven't felt this comfortable or looked this good in years. Not only is he an amazing plastic surgeon, but he is genuine with his opinion and his OR staff is wonderful!
Scarsdale Plastic Surgeon