Finally Had the Procedure I've Wanted for YEARS - Hartford, CT

My nose is very crooked from all the sports I've...

My nose is very crooked from all the sports I've played in my life, I also have a small hump I want to get rid of. My tip droops a lot and my nose is very wide. I have been so self conscious about my nose for so many years and I just really want it done. I hate the way it looks and I just wanted opinions from others and reviews from others that have had rhinoplasty done before, thanks in advance!

Consultation done!

Just had my consultation this morning and I am so ready and excited for this. Of course I'm a little nervous, but my Dr was great and made me feel extremely comfortable and told me that what I want done IS reasonable and realistic. I'm calling to schedule my surgery soon and hopefully can get in before I go back to college!

Officially scheduled!!!

Officially scheduled my rhinoplasty procedure for July 27th!! I'm so happy that I'm able to have this procedure done before I head back to college. I've wanted this done for so many years and now it's actually coming true. Finally I'll feel better about myself and have more confidence!

One day pre-op!!

Just had my procedure done yesterday morning and I'm feeling great! Had a good nights rest and I can already see changes even with the swelling and bandages. I am very happy with my decision on going through with this because I've wanted it for such a long time. It's been almost 24 hours since my procedure and I have not experienced much pain, just discomfort from the packing which is reasonable. I couldn't be happier right now

One more photo update!

absolutely loving the look and shape of my nose already! Anything was better than what I had before!! It's only been one day since surgery and I can see such a big, amazing difference already

Packing out

Just got the packing taken out today and it was one of the most odd feelings I've ever felt. It wasn't painful by any means, but it made my eyes water and it was uncomfortable so I am happy that's over with. I can now breath again and the painful pressure from the packing is gone! It's been three days post-op and I feel amazing! I get my cast off on Monday and I'm beyond excited for it

Safe to say... Best decision ever made

I got my cast off today and as I know the final look will be different, but I absolutely love the way everything came out. My nose is so much straighter, smaller(despite all the swelling), and I no longer have a 'bird beak'!!!! I've waited for this for about 10 years of my life! I am so happy!! I have to say I would recommend Dr. Castiglione to anyone and everyone looking for a rhinoplasty because he listened to what I wanted done on my nose, and he did it! Thank you thank you thank you Dr. Castiglione for making me happier than I've ever been with my appearance! Not to sound superficial but now I can get back at those who bullied me and say HA, look at me now BULLIES.

Anyways, the cast removal was not painful at all. The stitches hurt a tiny bit when being removed but I'm pretty ok with handling pain! All in all, this honestly has been a pretty easy, painless process for me and it has given me what I've wanted for so long.

I'm so happy! I feel like an all around happier person????

Best Results I Ever Could've Imagined

It's been two days since my cast removal, and nine days post-op and I feel better than ever! Fortunately, my swelling has not gotten much worse since the cast removal and my nose is looking so much better!!

19 days Post-Op

I had my surgery done 19 days ago, and things have been going great. The swelling has gone down generous amounts and the bruising around my eyes are completely gone!

So happy I did this

Just a few updates!! So happy with my decision!!
Dr. Charles L. Castiglione