51 Years Old Upper and Lower Ab, Bra Roll and Flanks - Hartford, CT

So far so good, much more painful than expected....

So far so good, much more painful than expected. 2300cc taken out. Here are some before and after. I am now 11 days post, still swelling up and very sore mostly at night but getting better. As of right now I am happy, hoping end results will be better. Trying to be patient I realize it tKes months before you get to see your final results so I don't take a lot of pictures.

Lymphatic massage

Had my first lymphatic massage today, it was great. Started off very painful by the time the half hour was over everything felt loose and pain free. I schedule 5 more, I highly recommend them. I also went down a size on my spanks which was a great feeling. I still weigh the same and my measurements haven't changed which I can't understand

Day 16 post op

Feeling a little discouraged today only because I thought by now I would be pain free and not as swollen but I know it takes time and I have to be patient. Here are a couple pictures I just took. I am very puffy especially in my back, I have been up and down ladders all day and I'm hurting tonight.

4 week update

Well tomorrow is 4 weeks and I'm not sure how I feel, obviously I am really happy I have no more muffin top and I look better in clothes. What I don't like is my lumpy stomach I did not have this before LIPO and I am hoping it's not cellulite. It is not hard very soft but lumpy looking. I know I still have swelling in my waist and honestly I still have pain and soreness in my back where he took most of the fat out. I see him next week and I can't wait. I am still wearing spanxs 24/7 and I am in the size small but since I have a short torso every garment is to long and bunches up on me I am constantly pulling it down or up. I assume I will have to wear it another 2-4 weeks which I really don't mind just with the warm weather it can get pretty hot. The lymphatic massages have been a dream come true they helped so much along with the arnicare cream. I know this takes time I was hoping to be bikini ready now I don't think I will but at least I look really good in clothes.

4 week check up

Saw the dr today he thinks I am doing great. He said it takes 6-12 months to see end result so to be patient. He showed me the before pictures he took of me, wow what a difference. He said the lumpiness will go away over time and to keep massaging it. I guess I can't expect to look like a 25 year old at 51. Took a picture today of me in a bikini you can see the divots so no bikini this year but that's ok I'm still happy.

Tomorrow is 5 weeks

What I realize is that I am not as lumpy in the morning it gets worse by the end of day.

6 weeks post

Yesterday was 6 weeks, i called the dr to see how long I have to wear compression/spanx. He said 4-6 weeks and I could stop. I have continued wearing the ab wrap just because it feels good. I was finding wearing the small spanx was actually making me look worse. I still get swollen by the end of the day, I still have lumpy skin although maybe it's getting better. Really happy with my back.
Hartford Plastic Surgeon

Fabulous dr and office staff