Consultation review: Upper Eyelid Surgery Consult - Harrison, NY

I recently had a free consultation with Dr. Gordon...

I recently had a free consultation with Dr. Gordon for upper eyelid surgery. He examined me and thoroughly explained his thoughts on my situation. He made some suggestions, but overall recommended not pursuing any kind of surgery as he did not feel my condition is severe enough.

He used a certain eye drop into my left eye to help raise the eyelid as it sits slightly lower than the right. He then prescribed me the eye drops and explained the suggested use.

Overall Dr. Gordon was one of the most professional doctors I have ever encountered while still maintaining an incredibly comfortable and friendly enviroment. At no point in my examination did I feel rushed. From the moment he entered the room until the end of the visit, he took his time and answered any and all questions I had.

Although I will not be having any procedures performed by him, I would still recommend Dr. Gordon as a highly professional and qualified physician.
New York Oculoplastic Surgeon