More Involved then I Realized, Definitely Not a Lunchtime Procedure. - Harrisburg, PA

I opted for smart lipo on my upper and lower abds,...

I opted for smart lipo on my upper and lower abds, love handles and chin. I went in at 900 am and left at 400 pm. I had conscious sedation which included percoset, ativan and anti nausea medication. I was out of it but awake and felt pain. I was bleeding and had a lot of drainage right after and was sent home in a depends to catch the draining. I took pain medicine for three days and it didn't help. I switched to advil and I was much better. I'm still healing and wearing my garment and I'm six weeks out. I had fluid drained three times and still have some left.

I love my new contours on both sides but am still disappointed with my abs. Im swollen and feel fat. I'm told this can last nine months. Under my garment I have something called resilin to help push down the knots in my skin. I have a lot of pulling and tenderness yet.

Photo Update

Dr. liemer

Yes my doctor was thorough, kind, and encouraging. I go back for regular visits. I am happy and still waiting for final results.