24,1 Child and Much Need for Size 44H. Harrisburg, PA

I have my first appointment set for August 30th,...

I have my first appointment set for August 30th, 2016. I went for physical therapy most of May. I havr not had my reduction quite yet but still wanna record my journey with you guys. I have been about and G/H cup for the last 2 years. I was a C before the birth of my daughter in 2009 and gradually went up to a DD. Skipped E and F and went to a. G by 2014

A few more weeks till my fist appointment

Im so ready fo this appointment.. im kinda pissed i caught my boob on the door today lol they make me look extra fat. I know im fatish

Yay so today was the big day my 1st appointment

I had my first appointment today! Accompanied by my Girlfriend who made th trip fun. They asked you basic medical question and handed me a brochure about the reduction. I undressed and the dr came in . He measured mu breast with his hands and i think he said about 1,000grams from each breast amd maybe a little more from my left breast. He took a picture and said my left breast is def bigger than the right. We then scheduled my surgery for OCTOBER 14th , 2016. Yippie

reduction success

i had a easy breezy surgery. I went in at 11am on oct 14 2016. Im doing well i have sugercial drains. Im stay over night and went home the next day . Im still sore and swollen.

i have more photos

so far so good

changed my bandages and drained my drains

im super sore , drains are measuring at 20ml and up

todays cleaning

im kinda scared to take showers but ise home bath clothes

infection

i think my drains may be infected but idk
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon