34 Yr Meant Everything !!!! Dr Stratis! Harrisburg, PA

This procedure absolutely was everything to me, it...

This procedure absolutely was everything to me, it was much more than vanity.! Yes of course some was but most went from having like training bra breast to being amazing size of 750cc. I did 1 year research of pricing, questing and considering my circumstance certain doctors told me what they would do vs me choosing, with my provider what I wanted and what would be best. I had one office say deramon in Harrisburg no, without meeting me.! Then August 2016 I called Dr. Stratis's office, let me say I felt the experience of being out of South Central Pennsylvania, Thank God , This was From the first call through the consultation! every moment absolutely informative. Stratis first and foremost wanted to know my vision, then discuss his vision, mission, experience, surgery, processes, I mean everything nothing was left out, Then 3D seeing the Breast Amazing !! Most of all I enjoy the artistic talent in him. Importantly to me he actually cared and had pride when I expressed gratitude for results, this even after 25+ years of doing this work .! Not for a moment did I ever feel rushed with him he continuously asked if I had questions. I knew everything that was going to happen.! He called the day of surgery and the day after his nurse the next.! The office staff very personable.! I am so excited about this knew relationship with Dr Stratis and the office. I will consider the office for future procedures. I would honestly say he is the best!!
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon