36 yrs, 5'4" 138 lbs Silicone 450cc under Breast Augmentation. Harrisburg, PA

I have had one appointment and at the time I was...

I have had one appointment and at the time I was not completely sure this it what I wanted to do. We did go over size but I think my fear of being too big held me back. Anyway, I have an appointment scheduled a month out and I am hoping my PS can help me decide on a size that is appropriate for my build but not too big. I plan to add more info and some pictures when I get closer.

a month out and already nervous

I had an appointment last week to go over size. My PS suggested 500cc for my build and I did like the way it looked in the office. If I remember correctly it was the Mentor silicone moderate plus that I tried on. The more I look around the site, I think I may change my mind on the size. I am shy and I would definitely be more upset if I were too big as opposed to too small. I also worry about sagging and stretch marks since I already have some. I’m just thinking it would be easier to add more later down the road than take away. I can live with being small (lol, I am now) but I would be mortified with super large boobs! I would be happy with a C cup maybe small D and I worry this will put me way over that. I am very athletic and wouldn't want my big boobs to interfere with running and playing sports. I plan to discuss this during my pre-op appointment.

Pre-Op yesterday and 2 weeks out

I'm no longer nervous! I am getting excited now!! We decided on 457 Naturelle and I'm feeling better since I came down on the size... even though I know it's not much. I got my prescriptions, 2 post-op bras and my pre/post-op instructions. Now, I just wait to get my call and find out what time on March 19th.

Tomorrow is boob day!!

I have gone back and fourth between excited and scared all day. I'm glad I am early so I can just get it over!!

i now have Boobs!!

Surgery started at 0730 and I was on my home by 0930. So far I feel great but I'm sure the IV meds haven't worn off yet. I have iced and lifted my arms with no problems. I know it's the swelling but I have side boob, Yay!!!

still not sure what I think

The first few days I thought they were way too big but today I actually think they are small. I am still so bloated which has me very grumpy and I went back to work today :( I think I will be very happy with the size when they drop some. One minute I love them and the next I am over-analyzing my decision. Pain has not been too bad but the bra rubbing the incisions is really annoying. Anyone have any tips to get rid of the bloat?

I'm starting to love them

This whole process is an emotional roller coaster but today I can say I am so glad I did this!!! I am still bloated but today is the first day it didn't hurt when I took the bra off. I finally shaved my legs and even my armpits which was not easy. I'm starting to wonder if I will ever see my abs again. I wouldn't mind if I didn't look pregnant.
Harrisburg Plastic Surgeon

I am completely satisfied with my Breast Augmentation, Dr. Stratis and his staff. All of my questions were answered and after my procedure, Dr. Stratis gave his number and encouraged me to call at any time if I had issues. I followed his instructions and I was back to work in 4 days with no problems. I was back in the gym after a few weeks, lifting weights at 4 weeks and at 3 months I am already lifting what I was prior. I would recommend Dr. Stratis to friends and family.