Bbl, Arm and Back Lipo, 39 Yr Old. Harlingen, TX

I consider myself pretty healthy but felt I needed...

I consider myself pretty healthy but felt I needed a bbl. I was not looking for a "bubble butt" just a natural nice looking booty. My arms have always looked too big for my body. No matter how much I worked out, they seemed to look huge. So I decided to go back to Dr Ghafoori. She had previously done a tummy tuck and breast augmentation about 5 years ago. I am very happy with the results! I am 7 weeks post op and the results keep getting better. I'm attaching some before and after photos (2 weeks post op---I need to take updated photos ) and hopefully it helps someone out. I'm very grateful to all the other "realselfers" out there who posted their experience for me to view. Thank you! Also, the cost above included bbl, arm lipo, lipo on back and some on the thighs, medical supplies, compression garment and arm sleeves.

Arm photo...7 weeks post op

I love how I can see my arms are better defined. I have only begun with small weights but I can see the difference and muscle already.

More current photod

Still healing...following through with dr's. Lots of massaging and avoiding sitting.
Harlingen Plastic Surgeon

I have full faith in Dr. Ghafoori. She is amazing and never beats about the bush. She is straightforward and honest and will give you nothing but her very best. 5 yrs ago I went to her for a tummy tuck and breast augmentation and the results were so great I went back to her for round 2! I tell all my close friends about how great she is and I highly recommend her! She has her own surgery facility which was a huge plus! Dr. Ghafoori is an amazing cosmetic surgeon...she's a perfectionist and that's just perfect for me! The post op visits are great. She makes sure you are ok and explains your progress carefully and to the "t". And what I also loved is that I was provided her cell phone number in case I had questions after the surgery. Which I did and she got back to me right away. 5 stars for Dr. Ghafoori!!!