Welcome to the New Me!!!! - London, GB

For over 10 years I dreamt of having a new nose. ...

For over 10 years I dreamt of having a new nose. Unfortunately I was born with a big and bulbous nose.
I had trouble with breathing, especially if the weather was bad. People would often make fun out of my big nose and my confidence started to suffer.

I researched for 5 years, even locked to go abroad to LA to find the perfect surgeon. Then I reached out to girls who had already had their nose reshaped for similar reasons to me and the same surgeons' name kept on coming up. Dr Kalpesh Patel.
I booked in to see 3 different rhinoplasty surgeons and my gut feeling was telling me to go ahead with Dr Patel. Together with his lovely assistant, made me feel so welcome and knew exactly what I needed to have the perfect nose, I should have been born with.

I am eternally grateful to him, he has transformed my nose and boosted my confidence. Not only that, I can now breath without any complications. This man is a genius and I strongly advise every one who is unsure as to who or which surgeon is the right one to choose.
Look no further!!!!
Dr Kalpesh Patel is the best rhinoplasty surgeon and you will not be disappointed.

I now have a natural nose and can breath, no matter how windy it is. !

Best wishes

Jade x

My new nose taking shape

5 months on!!!!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dr Kalpesh Patel will indeed give you that natural nose you should have been born with.