Worse Botox Experience - London, GB

Have been having Botox for many years but also...

Have been having Botox for many years but also wanted to try fillers but my doctor didn't do them so I thought I'd try someone new who did both. Was very nervous about the fillers so I thought I would try botox with her first. Had terrible headaches and severe eye strains, just opening my eyes was tiring. The feeling of heaviness was unbearable, my forehead totally frozen. Worse Botox I've ever had.

New wrinkles

It's been 5 weeks since my treatment, the headaches have gone but my forehead still feels tight and my eyes still strained. I have no lines on my forehead but so many new ones around my eyes and on my eyelids, when i squint I look 20 years older! She has definitely given me too much Botox and in the wrong places, I wish I had never gone to her!
Thank god I didn't let her do my fillers!!!!!
Dr. Neetu Nirdosh

Found her to be unprofessional, chewed gum while injecting, took payment before treatment . Called and left several voicemails re my concerns but was ignored. Called back the next day and eventually spoke to her secretary who told me they had received all my messages but had been too busy to call me back! I then spoke to her, she didn't seem bothered , she was angry and told me I was rude and I shouldn't be speaking to a doctor like that, I found her arrogant and uncaring and would never go back