27, Happy Mother, Fighting Stretch Marks After Giving Birth To My First Child - London, GB

3 months after giving birth I started focusing on...

3 months after giving birth I started focusing on the stretch marks on my belly. The stomach around my skin was actually ruined by pregnancy; it was so loose, all covered in huge pink stretch marks. I couldn’t stand the look of myself in the mirror. I felt like I was deformed to such an extent that something had to be done about it immediately.

For my friends, who had the same problem after pregnancy, I’d heard that the most effective and safe methods nowadays are laser treatments. I heard about a clinic with one of the latest technologies. During the consultation I was recommended a course of RecoSMA laser procedures. The price seemed decent to me and I made up my mind straight away.

I didn’t expect a miracle to happen but to my surprise it was getting a lot better after each treatment. My stretch marks were losing their pinkness and fading away. The skin was becoming more even, tightened and toned up. It is now a lot thicker as opposed to that flappy skin hanging off my stomach just a few months ago. The mesotherapy went very well together with the laser treatments.

I am super happy with the results, and my belly doesn’t look ridiculous any more. I can safely say it’s really worth it, and I recommend this laser treatment to all young mums that are looking to fix the stretch marks on their stomach.
Olena Fedyayeva

I had 4 treatments in total with an interval of about 4-5 weeks, I also had a couple of mesotherapy sessions in between. The procedure was tolerable, just a slight prickling sensation – as aesthetic practitioner Olena Fedyaeva explained, it’s normal and is caused by the increased blood flow for the body to start its reparative processes in the skin. I had redness after each treatment that gave way to flaking off for a day or two.