Vaser with Dr Nurein in London

Dr Nurein's reputation precedes him and I had...

Dr Nurein's reputation precedes him and I had thoroughly researched all the prospective surgeons prior to deciding to have the vaser procedure performed by him. He and his nursing staff were absolutely professional and friendly in their demeanour and the procedure was performed to perfection and effectively with bearable pain. I had vaser performed on upper and lower Abs and the doctors bedside manner and attitude were impeccable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him as he is an excellent surgeon!!

Two weeks post vaser

Second week post Vaser with Dr Nurein and I am ecstatic with the results! Definite change observable!
London Hair Restoration Surgeon

Dr Nurein's reputation precedes him and I had thoroughly researched all the prospective surgeons prior to deciding to have the vaser procedure performed by him. He and his nursing staff were absolutely professional and friendly in their demeanour and the procedure was performed to perfection and effectively with bearable pain. I had vaser performed on upper and lower Abs and the doctors bedside manner and attitude were impeccable. I would have no hesitation in recommending him!