So Pleased I Found the Best Surgeon in London! London, GB

After 2 years of research I was very fortunate to...

After 2 years of research I was very fortunate to have found Dominic Bray, who performed my SMAS facelift, lower & upper Bleph , lipo under my chin and Brow lift. My journey with Dominic started in May 2014 and almost one year later thought I would share my final before & after photos with you. I have put photos on previously but will share my finished result. Dominic is the most wonderful & caring person you could wish to meet! Charming, funny and a very highly skilled surgeon who will give you the best possible result for you. He is never rushed with you & you immediately feel at ease and able to discuss your face as you would to a very best friend. He is kind, charming and honest- he understands! After several consultations with two of London's 'Top' surgeons to the stars, something just didn't feel right- but then I met Dominic in Harley Street & immediately knew this was the surgeon for me, I could trust him & felt a rapport which gave me the confidence to go ahead with my surgery with Dominic. In my honest opinion - he is the best in London and whilst not advertising in the media and on TV ( he doesn't need too!) he is obviously well known in the industry as amongst the best (if not the best!) in the UK. Dominic leads a team of wonderful people: Beautiful Lucy is Dominic's Personal Assistant- right hand girl - she looks after you alongside Dominic and is equally as caring! Following my surgery not only did Dominic ring me personally (yes he really cares about his patients!) but often Lucy would call to check the same day. In the immediate days following surgery this is so important to you as a patient and you can always call them too! Not many surgeons give you their direct number to speak with any concerns! The other team members including Becks & all the nurses are hand picked by Dominic & Lucy for not only their expertise but for their personalities too. Caring, professional and wonderful people seems to be the key here!
My surgery all went very well and any slight concerns were soon put to rest by Dominic & Lucy. I have got to say, almost a year following the start of surgery, I am simply stunned at my result! My confidence has blossomed and I am once again confident about going out- for a few years pre surgery I found myself becoming reclusive almost- not anymore!!
I will be visiting Dominic very very shortly for my Co2 laser which will help to sort those few mouth lines & blemishes for good.
If you are contemplating a Consultation with Dominic- all I can say is that you will not be disappointed- as soon as you meet him you will feel your long search is over! In the meantime my advise is to read his website Dominic Bray - you will read about his wealth of experience in some of the country's top hospitals and will be left in no doubt that you will be in the best possible hands! I cannot stress how pleased I am with my results!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is handsome, charming. Funny, a real gentleman and an expert in his field of surgery. In London he is known as the 'Face god' - The most highly skilled surgeon & I am so grateful to him for all he has done for me. Thank you Dominic! X