60 Year Old Looking Older Than I Feel - London, GB

Have 18 days to go before my long awaited...

Have 18 days to go before my long awaited neck/facelift brow lift and platysmaplasty. Just paid the invoice so no going back. Have read great reviews of Dominic Gray so feel very safe in his hands. The experience so far so good, very lovely man and down to earth staff Lucy and Karen. My husband is giving me moral support he is going to have his eyes done a day earlier. Feeling excited not scared yet. Have been given a diet to keep to to help minimise bruising, great attention to detail. Will keep you up to date with procedure.

60 Year Old Need of Rejuvenation!!!

I have been researching surgeons for 2 years before I met Dominic and immediately knew I could trust him with my face. I had a facelift platysmaplasty and lateral eyebrow lift. Dominic has a lovely manner is professional approachable and extremely talented at what he does. I have not been disappointed. I am 9 days post operation and already my face looks amazing. My husband joined me at the consultation and decided to get his upper and lower eyelids done ( a his and hers) it has taken 10 years off his face, we are both delighted. I would not hesitate to recommend him he is amazing!

London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic Bray is an exceptional Plastic Surgeon and human being. He is amazing at what he does. He is attentive, listens to what you want to achieve and uses his considerable skills to achieve the highest standards of care. He is the most genuine and skilful man.