10 Years Younger - London, GB

It took me a few years to pluck up the courage to...

It took me a few years to pluck up the courage to have a facelift and really wished I'd had it done sooner. I thought I would be in hiding after the procedure and made sure I could take a month off work. I didn't need to as by the second week the swelling and bruising had gone! It sounds strange but the whole experience was quite pleasant and I couldn't be more happy with the finished result. I feel and look 10 years younger and often have a sneaky look at my before picture to see what an amazing job Dominic has done!
London Facial Plastic Surgeon

Dominic is a genius – I feel and look 10 years younger and had a very pleasant experience from start to finish. I had well over 4 hours of surgery and walked to the hotel straight after with a friend for an overnight stay. This was only possible because the whole procedure was done under local anaesthetic. Dominic visited me in my room that evening and changed my dressings and was pleased with the results (as was I). I’ve had various follow-up appointments and the aftercare is second to none. I have been told how well I look and that my new hairstyle suits me (it’s the same). I can’t recommend Dominic, Lucy and the team highly enough.