21 Yo Mummy of 1, 300cc High Profile Implants. London, GB

I've been wanting breast augmentation for a while...

I've been wanting breast augmentation for a while and after having my daughter I finally decided it was time. Whilst breastfeeding I was a 32D and after I was a 32A. I wanted to achieve a full C to D cup so they looked in proportion with my body but with a bit of a fake look so my doctor and I decided on 300cc gel silicone high profile implants partially under the muscle. The day of my procedure I wasn't very nervous just excited! Post op I found the first 2 days very painful but after a week I was off meds, feeling ok and back to driving. I'm extremely happy with the results, i did have Worry that I hadn't gone big enough until I tried on a shirt that only just done up so glad I didn't go any bigger! even though I'm only 8 days post op I can already see them changing and can't wait to see the final results. I'll keep posting pictures of my progress.

13 days post op

2 weeks!

20 days post op

Dropping a lot more now. Put a picture up of my scar which is healing nicely

20 days post op

In a wireless/unpadded bra

23 days post op

4 weeks post op

Dropped a lot more - some pics in different outfits

3 days v 27 days post op

I've posted both these pictures but couldn't believe the difference when I put them together!! So happy with how they're coming along

Bikini

Bought my first size 12 bikini top (UK size)
London Plastic Surgeon

I did so much research on doctors and clinics and decided on Dr. Fallahdar, after looking at his profile I was extremely impressed and he was based in the private clinic in London. After my consultation he exceeded my expectations. I have felt comfortable through the whole process and confident in his decisions. As well as everyone at the private clinic and London wellbeck hospital, everyone has been so attentive. I couldn't fault one part of my journey.