23 Year Old, Size 6/8, 32a Pre Op, 325cc High Profile Implants - London, GB

After wanting breast enlargement since the age of...

After wanting breast enlargement since the age of 16 I finally decided to go ahead with the procedure on the 5th September 2016. My surgeon, Mr Allen Rezai, was recommended to me by a friend as he had operated on 4 people I know. From my very first consultation I new he was the person I wanted to go with. He made me feel very relaxed and covered everything in detail. Always making sure I understood everything and made sure I was 100% happy with my decision. He suggested what implants to go for, ones that would look natural for my frame and I have to say I could not be happier with the result. I can't fault anything throughout the whole process. After surgery I was contacted every day by Me Rezais team to see how I was doing and answer any worries I may of had. I'm now six weeks post op, and it's the best decision I've made. I highly recommend Mr Rezai, he may be slightly more expensive than some places.l but you certainly get what you pay for.
London Plastic Surgeon