Mentor 250cc High Profile - Liverpool, GB

Have always wanted to get implants but after...

Have always wanted to get implants but after having my second child I decided to go for it after saving up. I am really pleased with my results, my surgeon did a fantastic job.
I was around a 32b before (possibly smaller, wasn't measured) and now 9 weeks after surgery I am wearing a 30d. Measuring at 30c but they just don't fit me! Have tried about 4 different shops and measuring roughly the same in all but only 30d fits. So glad I did it was the best thing I did! I was limited with size as I am so small so decided to go with high profile implants. They feel really good and I think they look quite natural too.

Mentor 250cc High profile

My before and after

Decided in the end to add picture of my before and after. I spent a lot of time on here before my surgery trying to find implants of a similar size! My implants are under the muscle.
Manchester Plastic Surgeon

Think my surgeon did a fantastic job. Really pleased. He took the time to discuss things with me and answer all my questions. All the staff in Liverpool were great and were always telling me to phone if I needed to know anything.